Cybersecurity Leadership and Management
Cybersecurity leadership and management are two highlevel competencies required to successfully administer a cybersecurity division that produces the essential level of Security, Trust and Stability (STS) demanded by an organization.
Although leadership and management are prerequisite expertise for all Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO) and/or Chief Information Security Officers (CISO), they must always be intentionally cultivated.
Using industry standards, frameworks and models as guidance, this learning path will focus on the Key
Objective Elements (KOE) by discussing the information security strategies’ alignment with the organizational strategy, regulatory systems and operational excellence.
Register for ACFE Africa Year-End Event
Join us in marking the Fraud Awareness Week, that will run from 12th to 18th November 2023.
- ACFE Uganda Chapter Spearheads Anti-Fraud Crusade in Africa
- Fraud Awareness Week (12th – 18th November 2023) Partnership Benefits
- The future of ACFE, Uganda Chapter, 2023 & beyond
- Thanks a lot for supporting International Fraud Awareness Week 2022
- Police launch an investigation on the bank of Uganda ugx27b Fraud