Fraud Awareness Week 2024
During the fraud awareness week, the Uganda Chapter, ACFE in partnership with the Institute of Forensics & ICT Security, has been conducting a series of events including training, and radio interviews to increase fraud risk awareness and prevention. To prevent the spread of Ebola, we shall focus only on virtual fraud awareness engagements. You are requested to book a slot for the Uganda Chapter ACFE team will interact with your EXCO and management and the topic of your interest, out of the following:
- Fraud risk assessment – how exposed are you to fraud risk (30 minutes)
- Fraud prevention strategy – how to prevent the business risk of fraud (30 minutes)
- Using data analytics in fraud risk detection and management – how to use analytics to identify fraud red flags (30 minutes)
- Cyber fraud schemes – practical insights into how cyber fraud occurs and how to prevent it – a demo in action (30 minutes)
- The guilty triangle – how to identify fraud suspects during an investigation (20 minutes).
- ACFE Report to the Nation’s 2022 – an overview of the common fraud schemes and how to prevent them – 40 minutes
- The role of the board in fraud risk management -fraud and the tone at the top (40 minutes) – ideals for Board members.
- Implementing anonymous whistleblowing solutions – how to empower your staff and partners to blow the whistle and reduce fraud risks (30 minutes).
There will be a public zoom session on Friday 18th November 2022, starting from 10 am to 1 pm. The ACFE Uganda Chapter volunteer members will be available to provide career guidance and present the ACFE Report to the Nations 2022 on occupational fraud, as well as CFE course content. You are all invited to attend. Register Now using the form below
You are free to choose a topic of your choice. Each topic costs Ugx. 2,500,000 to present. However, during the fraud awareness week, you qualify for any topic of your choice free of charge and save money. You will also get a lot of free anti-fraud resources and tools to transform your organization.
To claim your free slot any time from 13th November 2022 to 19th November 2022, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mustapha B Mugisa, at +256 782 610 333 or Deborah Kigozi at +256 708-182-121. Or visit www.summitcl.com and www.acfeuganda.com to book. Confirmation will be on a first-come, first-booked basis. Contact us today.
NB: You can become a Fraud Awareness Week partner by sponsoring us with Ugx. 1,000,000 (One million Uganda Shillings only). You will be included on all our PowerPoint slides and on our website. The money will help reach more companies and facilitate the operations of the Uganda Chapter, ACFE.
CPA Mustapha Bernabas Mugisa, CFE, MBA
President, Uganda Chapter Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Register for ACFE Africa Year-End Event
Join us in marking the Fraud Awareness Week, that will run from 12th to 18th November 2023.
- ACFE Uganda Chapter Spearheads Anti-Fraud Crusade in Africa
- Fraud Awareness Week (12th – 18th November 2023) Partnership Benefits
- The future of ACFE, Uganda Chapter, 2023 & beyond
- Thanks a lot for supporting International Fraud Awareness Week 2022
- Police launch an investigation on the bank of Uganda ugx27b Fraud