Meet & Greet Networking Event – May 2024
Preventing Fraud is everyone’s responsibility in an organization. ACFE Uganda Chapter empowers professionals with skills and Strategies for the Modern Fraud Examiner in order to Stay Ahead of the Fraudsters in this Digital World. Therefore, as a valued member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Uganda Chapter, we would like to invite you to the upcoming meet and greet event.
This is a great opportunity to network with other professionals in the field of fraud prevention and detection, share best practices and insights, and celebrate our achievements and milestones as a chapter.
WHEN: 24th May 2024
TIME: 4:00 pm to 8:00pm
FEE: Ugx 50,000
VENUE: Kati Kati Restaurant
You can also visit www.acfeuganda.com for details of the Meet and Greet or contact 0784270586/ 0708182121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and join the global effort to minimize the impact of fraud by promoting anti-fraud awareness and education.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Register for ACFE Africa Year-End Event
Join us in marking the Fraud Awareness Week, that will run from 12th to 18th November 2023.
- Top fraud schemes that will threaten Uganda’s banking industry to watch out for in 2024
- ACFE Uganda Chapter Spearheads Anti-Fraud Crusade in Africa
- Fraud Awareness Week (12th – 18th November 2023) Partnership Benefits
- The future of ACFE, Uganda Chapter, 2023 & beyond
- Thanks a lot for supporting International Fraud Awareness Week 2022