ACFE Uganda Monthly Meet & Greet
TOPIC: Fraud in a world of New Technology Trends
Fraud is a worldwide phenomenon that affects all sectors of the economy. It is increasing fast as fraudsters are using innovative methods. Shockingly, there is no “one silver bullet” to stop all frauds forever. On the other hand, as technology continuously evolves, more sophisticated tools are made available to fraud examiners. Therefore, by leveraging the power of emerging technologies, organizations can detect fraud sooner and reduce the negative impact of significant losses owing to fraud.
This Training will open your eyes to the prominent emerging technologies that can be used to prevent and detect fraud in your organization.
- Introduction to trends in Fraud
- Identification and application of the prominent types of Technology
- Challenges in embracing New Technologies and how to overcome them
Register for ACFE Africa Year-End Event
Join us in marking the Fraud Awareness Week, that will run from 12th to 18th November 2023.
- ACFE Uganda Chapter Spearheads Anti-Fraud Crusade in Africa
- Fraud Awareness Week (12th – 18th November 2023) Partnership Benefits
- The future of ACFE, Uganda Chapter, 2023 & beyond
- Thanks a lot for supporting International Fraud Awareness Week 2022
- Police launch an investigation on the bank of Uganda ugx27b Fraud